Pantone splashes out in Brussels

Before I tell you all about Pantone, let me share my excitement about todays post. What you about to read is post #601 on NooshLoves. Wow! And Phew! NL's been live now for about a year so that's a lot of posting for one wee lass so big pats on backs for me! I hope you're loving reading my random thoughts and ogling my inspirational images as much as I enjoy finding and sharing them with you. And remember, if there's something you'd like to see or hear about or just see more of, email me here - I'd love to hear from you! Now for todays post...

Love colour much? I do. And for most designers around the globe, Pantone is the centre of the colour universe. Well Pantone devotees can rejoice in the fact that now they can stay in inspirational luxury and imbibe the brands signature myriad of hues. That's right, there's a Pantone Hotel, and for just 109 Euro per night, couples can stay in these deliciously colourfully appointed rooms, which isn't too bad really when you convert it to roughly $150 aussie dollars - not to mention they'll throw in a pair of Pantone mugs as a momento of the weekend... It's in Brussels, and it needs to be seen to be believed...







1 comment:

  1. OMG I soooo love!!... RRP on mugs is $20 ...well worth the ticket to Europe no?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for visiting.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...